I love Sejarah Tingkatan 5

How can we understand our present or glimpse our future if we cannot understand our past? How can we know who we are if we don't know who we were? History is a comedy to those who think and a tragedy to those who feel. 'Does history tell a story? Oh, dear me yes, history tells a story.'

Monday, January 21, 2008

Welcome notes from the Beautiful Pn. Fara

Dear Amazing Students,

First of all, thank you for reading this blog

I would appricate if we could use this blog stricly for our Sejarah topics. If there is any changes I will let you know.

As we are concerned, this ICT area, I would like to try this approach to you students (i dont know if there are other teachers do the same thing like I do - I hope I be the first one.. he he he..) This is to prepare you if you are at the university level.

Here are some of our Sejarah class rules & regulations:

1. One Buku NOTA & One Buku LATIHAN (size A4 - the big one)
2. Please submit your notes & latihan ON TIME
3. Please make sure you get your photostate notes paste in the Buku Nota
4. All mind mapping need to be handwritten
5. Do not give me any excuses if you lost your buku Nota (hardcopy), as I prepare you softcopy notes
6. Do not make so much noise in class while I am giving you lecture and consider your neighbour next door
7. Please rise your hand to address your questions.
8. Read sejarah as a story book
9. Do not stress during Sejarah class :-))))
10. Please respect me and your classmate. As I always repect you as my fellow students.
11. ENJOY

If there is any changes or additional regarding our Rules & Regulations, I shall inform you.

This is my first time using this learning approach, apologize me if there is any mistake I've made. But I will improve my notes from time to time. Futhermore, I highly appricate if you could give me suggestion on how to improve our notes. Thank you


Much love & respect,
Puan Fara Azura Mazli Binti Md Razalli a.k.a Pn. Fara

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger SYAHANEEZ A.J said...

hello pn fara. :)
hope you don't mind me reading your notes.

and thank you in advance.

May 6, 2008 at 3:02 AM  
Blogger Qayzr said...

Wow these notes are great :D thanks! :]

June 19, 2008 at 9:06 AM  
Blogger thivya said...

hai, mrs Fara. ur notes are really good and now i can understand d chapters very well. tks 4 ur kind work.

January 7, 2009 at 10:45 PM  
Blogger devi said...

hi, mrs fara..ol ur notes r great. afta reading tat,its really helpful 4 me 2 understand n memorise it. thanx 4 ur kind work..

June 7, 2009 at 7:11 AM  
Blogger devi said...

hi mrs fara..ur notes 4 form5 until chap5 only ah??i wan notes 4 chap6-chap9..if can plz prepare 4 tat notes.tq

June 7, 2009 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger Gerald said...

Hi Pn Fara,
I am looking for a sejarah teacher to give seminar for schools in subang jaya. Its very difficult to find good teachers who are passionate about the subject.

Kind regards
Gerald

February 8, 2011 at 3:28 PM  
Blogger bdxgilersnaping said...

hi puan fara..!!!huhu...salam perkenalan...hum,your notes is so meaningful and so great..!!!huhu..tq coz you share the notes with us...!!um..bab 6 tak adew kew????

November 27, 2011 at 7:52 AM  
Blogger fantaziapacino said...

Mohegan Sun Pocono - Ticket Price & Info - JTM Hub
Mohegan Sun 거제 출장안마 Pocono - 순천 출장샵 Ticket 강원도 출장안마 Price & 천안 출장샵 Info 대구광역 출장마사지 - JTM Hub

March 3, 2022 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home