Welcome notes from the Beautiful Pn. Fara
Dear Amazing Students,
First of all, thank you for reading this blog
I would appricate if we could use this blog stricly for our Sejarah topics. If there is any changes I will let you know.
As we are concerned, this ICT area, I would like to try this approach to you students (i dont know if there are other teachers do the same thing like I do - I hope I be the first one.. he he he..) This is to prepare you if you are at the university level.
Here are some of our Sejarah class rules & regulations:
1. One Buku NOTA & One Buku LATIHAN (size A4 - the big one)
2. Please submit your notes & latihan ON TIME
3. Please make sure you get your photostate notes paste in the Buku Nota
4. All mind mapping need to be handwritten
5. Do not give me any excuses if you lost your buku Nota (hardcopy), as I prepare you softcopy notes
6. Do not make so much noise in class while I am giving you lecture and consider your neighbour next door
7. Please rise your hand to address your questions.
8. Read sejarah as a story book
9. Do not stress during Sejarah class :-))))
10. Please respect me and your classmate. As I always repect you as my fellow students.
If there is any changes or additional regarding our Rules & Regulations, I shall inform you.
This is my first time using this learning approach, apologize me if there is any mistake I've made. But I will improve my notes from time to time. Futhermore, I highly appricate if you could give me suggestion on how to improve our notes. Thank you
Much love & respect,
Puan Fara Azura Mazli Binti Md Razalli a.k.a Pn. Fara